Photobucket

Sunday, July 26, 2009

colors on the wall.

I find a need to go get more post-its in more colors. Because my wall is in a neat mess of them. Its just weird that the only colors on the wall is neon pink and green. And only two post-its are blue. Need to get prettier ones with more color.
I have a very strong urge to go get Mad Love. It's the comic I've been itching to buy for the longest time. LIKE SERIOUSLY. And to think that I was never a fan of DC comics. Harley Quinn is the best ever. I wanna be her. Even though that sounds slightly mad.
Tanning on Tuesday if I don't get the job.
Busy week. I promise myself that I'm going to write more now. Completed Crystal Meth. Bad ending, I know. I just don't have the patience for that anymore. Not when a better idea comes along and I get so excited with the thought of writing it.
Wait. Neck Cramp.
Got myself more K-pop songs and that makes me a really happy girl. I want to go to Lady GaGa's concert. Mummy's willing to buy me the tickets. But right now I can't find anyone to go with me.
Life's only going to get better. That's what I'm going to tell myself everytime I start to doubt myself. I suddenly enjoy being alone too much.

yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home